Who: Bella Hadid
Wearing: Roberto Cavalli
Where: “Cafe Society” Premiere
We probably won’t be keeping up with this and doing multiple posts, but it did make sense to share some photos of some of our current favorite looks – just to give you a little snapshot! If you like what you see, well, then you – personally can continue following up with it. :)
Victoria Beckham has always perceived as the iciest Spice Girl, but I actually found her sense of humor in this video to be quite refreshing. Who knew she could be so cheeky!
I can’t believe it’s time already for the most fashionable night of the year! It’s crazy to think that a year has already gone by. I feel like I was making the 2013 post just last month. This year’s theme is White Tie and Decorations.
Of course we’re kicking things off with Queen Bey and Jay.
Beyonce and Jay-Z both in Givenchy Haute Couture
It’s that time of the year! For the first time ever, I’m attending a holiday party for my company and this time – it won’t be in some sketchy dive bar in the middle of nowhere. I can toss that horrible, ugly, and itchy Christmas sweater aside and put on my favorite new dress for the season. Of course, I don’t own one yet, but that’s why we’re on the hunt! I actually helped a co-worker of mine find her dress before I found one and it looks fabulous. Job well done. Now, here are some options for both you and I!
– Alexa Chung has made her Instagram private after several of her followers left comments for her on this picture saying that she was too thin. She responded, “Ok everyone thanks for the teen angst discussions. People are different sizes. I’m not trying to be thinspo for anyone.” [Source]
– Rag & Bone will launch a handbag line this fall. [Source]
– Nicki Minaj will develop her own fragrance. [Source]
– This photo of two models kissing in Urban Outfitters’ latest catalog has stirred up some controversy with the One Million Moms (OMM) Organization.
“The content is offensive and inappropriate for a teen who is the company’s target customer.” And they’re asking supporters to boycott the retailer: “Tell them you will also no longer shop at their stores if you hear this type of advertising continues.”
Whatever, man. There’s always some organization that brings up this issue every month. [Source]
– Marchesa may be launching a contemporary line very soon. [Source]
– I’ve been waiting for this album, but I don’t have to wait much longer since Metric’s “Synthetica” will be out June 12. [Source]
– After debuting Tupac’s hologram at Coachella this past weekend, Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg are now considering taking it on tour with them. [Source]
– Zooey totally sold me on the iPhone 4s in this commercial. It was the tomato soup.
– NBC will stream the entire 2012 Summer Olympics in London. I get that it’s popular these days, but it’s gonna be on NBC all day every day. [Source]
– MTV’s Teen Wolf will return in June for their second season. [Source]
– The Seattle Center will partner with Coca-Cola and name them the “official beverage” of the space and will celebrate them at their Next Fifty event. [Source]
– Congratulations to The Stranger writer, Eli Sanders, for his Pulitzer on feature writing! So much of my Seattle news comes from this blog so I think credit should be given when deserved. [Source]
– Tru Blood stars Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer are expecting. [Source]
– Angelina Jolie’s engagement ring from Brad Pitt is reportedly worth $1 million dollars. [Source
– Kanye West apparently broke up with Kim Kardashian via text. [Source]
– Dick Clark has passed away after suffering a heart attack. He was 82 years old. [Source]
– Victoria Beckham’s birthday cake…is not a real cake. It’s fruit. [Source]
– Happy 23rd birthday to my favorite Gleek Kevin McHale!
– Forever 21 is threatening to sue WTForever21.com blogger Rachel Kane for defamation and trademark infringement. [Source]
– Pantone has released 175 new colors since 2003 bringing their current color roster to 2,100. [Source]
– Anna Wintour accepted her Webby Award last night with a five-word speech: Sometimes, geek can be chic.
Watch the video of her acceptance here.
– Natalie Portman has given birth to a boy! [Source]
– Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris called off their wedding slash she became runaway bride. [Source]
– Tobey Maguire is featured in Prada’s menswear fall/winter ad campaign. [Source]
– Ina Garten of Barefoot Contessa has trademarked “How easy is that?” [Source]
– Victoria and David Beckham have asked Eva Longoria to be the godmother of their unborn child. [Source]
–Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants author Ann Brashares has written a fifth book in the series to be released as the girls go through adulthood. The book came out today. [Source]
– Aritzia’s flagship store located in Soho will open tomorrow!
– The Nordstrom half yearly sale for men begins Friday!
– The St. Regis Hotel has debuted their 1,700 square foot Tiffany and Co. themed suite on the 14th floor. [Source]
– The Foo Fighters are poking fun at tour riders by releasing a coloring book about their needs. [Source]
– Could Ben and Jerry’s possibly have a new flavor in the works called “Schweddy Balls?” [Source]
– There’s a new issue surrounding expecting mom’s to be called Mommyrexia for women who attempt at staying skinny while being pregnant. WOW… that sounds like the a terrible idea. [Source]
– Facebook lost 6M users last month. Could the social networking website be at its peak? [Source]
– Can anyone explain why the windows of Seattle businesses and restaurants keep getting smashed? [Source]
– Two people died this past weekend at Bonnaroo. [Source]
– Come see the Friendly Fires on tour this summer and fall. [Source]
– Atmosphere has announced the Family Vacation tour. [Source]
– Watch these kids react to Lady Gaga.
– Gwen Stefani will be donating her custom-made John Galliano wedding gown to the Victoria and Albert Design Museum in London. [Source]
– Emmanuel Alt has debuted her first cover for Paris Vogue featuring Gisele Bundchen. [Source]
– Lady Gaga has designed a bracelet to support the relief efforts in Japan. [Source]
– David and Victoria Beckham are expecting a little girl! Finally! [Source]
– Olivia Wilde has filed for divorce from her husband Tao Ruspoli. The couple separated last month. [Source]
– The cast of Breaking Dawn have evacuated from their production set in Vancouver due to the tsunami warning. [Source]
– Lauryn Hill announces spring tour. [Source]
– Canadian actors Jay Baruchel and Allison Pill are now engaged. [Source]
– Ashlee Simpson was seen rebounding with soon-to-be ex-husband Pete Wentz’s friend. Sucha fail. [Source]
– Friends will be joining Nick at Nite’s lineup. [Source]
– Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel have broken up. I thought this would never happen. Justin and Mila please! [Source]
– Isla Fischer and Sascha Baron Cohen have finally revealed the name of their second daughter born last August: Elula Lottie Miriam Cohen. [Source]
– Greek actress Spencer Grammer is pregnant. Also, can we note that her father Kelsey Grammer’s new wife is just two years older than his daughter? Gross. [Source]
– A Mexican man has tattooed 82 images of Julia Roberts’ face onto his body. [Source]
– Bath & Body Works have created a new line of lotions, shower gels, and and other products dedicated to the Twilight franchise. I swear, I have a lotion that looks exactly like the one above, but I promise it’s not called Twilight Woods. Dumb. [1 2]
– Inspired by Charlie Sheen…the Tiger Blood energy drink. [Source]
– Ashley Olson and Justin Bartha have split. [Source]
– American Apparel CEO Dov Charney has been slapped with a $260 million lawsuit. [Source]
– Lilith Fair ends its run. [Source]
– 14-year old actress Chloe Moretz has admitted that she will probably have plastic surgery done someday by her plastic surgeon father. [Source]
– Billy Ray Cyrus will appear on The View on March 18th against daughter Miley’s wishes. [Source]