Who: Bella Hadid
Wearing: Roberto Cavalli
Where: “Cafe Society” Premiere
We probably won’t be keeping up with this and doing multiple posts, but it did make sense to share some photos of some of our current favorite looks – just to give you a little snapshot! If you like what you see, well, then you – personally can continue following up with it. 🙂
Diane Kruger in Prabal Gurung
After the Met Ball, this might be the second best dressed night during the year.
Victoria Beckham has always perceived as the iciest Spice Girl, but I actually found her sense of humor in this video to be quite refreshing. Who knew she could be so cheeky!
I can’t believe it’s time already for the most fashionable night of the year! It’s crazy to think that a year has already gone by. I feel like I was making the 2013 post just last month. This year’s theme is White Tie and Decorations.
Of course we’re kicking things off with Queen Bey and Jay.
Beyonce and Jay-Z both in Givenchy Haute Couture
It’s that time of the year! For the first time ever, I’m attending a holiday party for my company and this time – it won’t be in some sketchy dive bar in the middle of nowhere. I can toss that horrible, ugly, and itchy Christmas sweater aside and put on my favorite new dress for the season. Of course, I don’t own one yet, but that’s why we’re on the hunt! I actually helped a co-worker of mine find her dress before I found one and it looks fabulous. Job well done. Now, here are some options for both you and I!
Who: Sarah Jessica Parker
Wearing: Vintage Vicky Tiel
– Alexa Chung has made her Instagram private after several of her followers left comments for her on this picture saying that she was too thin. She responded, “Ok everyone thanks for the teen angst discussions. People are different sizes. I’m not trying to be thinspo for anyone.” [Source]
– Rag & Bone will launch a handbag line this fall. [Source]
– Nicki Minaj will develop her own fragrance. [Source]
– This photo of two models kissing in Urban Outfitters’ latest catalog has stirred up some controversy with the One Million Moms (OMM) Organization.
“The content is offensive and inappropriate for a teen who is the company’s target customer.” And they’re asking supporters to boycott the retailer: “Tell them you will also no longer shop at their stores if you hear this type of advertising continues.”
Whatever, man. There’s always some organization that brings up this issue every month. [Source]
– Marchesa may be launching a contemporary line very soon. [Source]
– I’ve been waiting for this album, but I don’t have to wait much longer since Metric’s “Synthetica” will be out June 12. [Source]
– After debuting Tupac’s hologram at Coachella this past weekend, Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg are now considering taking it on tour with them. [Source]
– Zooey totally sold me on the iPhone 4s in this commercial. It was the tomato soup.
– NBC will stream the entire 2012 Summer Olympics in London. I get that it’s popular these days, but it’s gonna be on NBC all day every day. [Source]
– MTV’s Teen Wolf will return in June for their second season. [Source]
– The Seattle Center will partner with Coca-Cola and name them the “official beverage” of the space and will celebrate them at their Next Fifty event. [Source]
– Congratulations to The Stranger writer, Eli Sanders, for his Pulitzer on feature writing! So much of my Seattle news comes from this blog so I think credit should be given when deserved. [Source]
– Tru Blood stars Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer are expecting. [Source]
– Angelina Jolie’s engagement ring from Brad Pitt is reportedly worth $1 million dollars. [Source
– Kanye West apparently broke up with Kim Kardashian via text. [Source]
– Dick Clark has passed away after suffering a heart attack. He was 82 years old. [Source]
– Victoria Beckham’s birthday cake…is not a real cake. It’s fruit. [Source]