François-Henri Pinault with Salma Hayek both in Alexander McQueen
There was an unbelievable amount of love for Alexander McQueen and Stella McCartney at this year’s 2011 Met Ball. I think out of all the Met Ball’s I have seen, this one has provided the most looks that I have fallen in love with. Well done everyone.
This year’s theme was in tribute to the late designer Alexander McQueen as the museum debuted a new exhibition in his name. Since there were so many attendees this year, I decided to post only my favorite looks (and a few others) – don’t worry, it’s still pretty image heavy!
Where was Camilla Belle this year?
Yay Neil Patrick Harris!!
– Hillary Duff and Mike Comrie just got married tonight in Santa Barbara. Hillary wore Vera Wang [of course.] Scans and pictures will be released Thursday by OK! Magazine, but we all hope it’s a little bit sooner. Question – why do people go to OK! Magazine – there are other magazines out there…better ones too…
– The Glee cast is pushing for a Michael Jackson episode. Haven’t they have enough? Madonna episode – Britney episode. I wish they would just go back to having non-themed episodes. [Source]
– Cheryl Cole will be keeping her last name as Cole and not going back to Tweedy. [Source]
– Joe Jonas has filed a lawsuit against Canadian entertainment blogger Zach Taylor for a posting that claimed Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato were “friends with benefits” [Source]
– Meet the Toronto version of Jersey Shore. Lake Shore. [Source] Because everyone wants to be the next Snooki and The Situation.
Drew Barrymore recently walked the red carpet for the Nylon Magazine/Express party this week in a vintage dress that cost her only $25. Don’t worry her Yves Saint Laurent “Tribute” pumps are $760. [Source]
Who: Camilla Belle (another winner!)
Wearing: Yves Saint. Laurent
Where: Opera Gala Premiere of Armida sponsored by Yves Saint. Laurent